It is important to use and dispose of the mask in an appropriate way to make it more efficient and to reduce infection occurrences.
The following advice is based on the long-term experience of using mouth masks in medical establishments:
- Properly fix the mouth mask on the face closely covering the mouth and the nose;
- Do not touch the fixation parts of the mask. If you touch the mask to put it on or to set it straight, thoroughly wash your hands with soap or an alcoholic solution;
- Replace a wet or damp mask with a dry one;
- Do not use disposable mask more than once;
- Dispose of a mask after a 2-hours’ use.